I know this place has been dead, but perhaps it is time to start rebuilding it.
Our church is moving towards a very IT Savvy direction, and being an IT kind of person, I like that.
Most of you probably use Facebook more, and that's cool, but maybe we can start contributing here as well. Since we're already using the email thread thing, why not migrate it over here. I know it's not too nice to visit during work hours (unlike checking your office mail which you HAVE to do anyway), but do try to make it a point to check back.
Finally, to really get this moving, please please DO contribute. The more people post and share things, the lower the likelihood of this place stagnating. To keep it alive though, everyone really should contribute, no matter what it is. Interesting articles, videos, pictures or testimonies to share are more than welcome.
If you don't have a gmail account, in which case you really should keep up with the times, please do sign up now! I'll try to add everyone so you can ALL post. :D Let's try to keep things alive!
UPLOAD:
